The soccer community needs more strong, skilled women in leadership roles – this unique conference was created with that in mind!
The Women in Soccer Conference will be in Red Deer on May 5-7, and participants can either register for the full weekend or attend only one day if that suits their schedule better.
[CLICK HERE] for additional information and to register for the conference.
If you’re interested in unique networking opportunities, gaining new certification as a coach or referee, or honing your skills as an already active coach, referee or leader in the soccer community, this weekend will have so much to offer you.
The Alberta Soccer Association has lined up a passionate and inspiring group of facilitators to lead the weekend’s sessions, including:
- Keynote: Lorraine Lafreniere, Chief Executive Officer, Coaching Association of Canada
- Bev Preistman, the Womens’ EXCEL Director for Canada Soccer 14-U17, Head Coach U17 team
- Carmelina Moscato, who has played with the Canadian Women’s National soccer team since 2002 and won the bronze medal with the team at the London 2012 Olympic games. She is also currently an assistant coach with the Canada Soccer Women’s EXCEL U15 and U17 teams.
- Michelle Pye, one of only seven international soccer referees in Canada. She reached FIFA status in 2007 and was named to the List of Officials at the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup Canada.
- Dr. Cari Din, a dynamic leadership expert and Olympic medalist