Soccer requires a minimal amount of equipment to play. Below is DUFC’s equipment policy
- All players must wear shin pads which are available from all sports shops including Fisher’s Soccer Shack.
- Shin pads are MANDATORY and must be warn at all games and practices. If shin pads are not warn by the players they will NOT be allowed to take part in games and practices.
- Uniforms are provided by the club. At the end of season the jerseys have to be returned or a fine of $50 will be placed on your account and the player will be placed on our do not release list until your uniform deposit is cashed or the fine is paid in full.
- PLEASE DO NOT MACHINE DRY THE JERSEY!
- HANG UP AND AIR DRY THE JERSEY.
- Under 4, Under 6 and Under 7 may wear shorts/sweats, as required for weather conditions.
- Footwear and shin guards are not provided.
- Goalkeeper gloves are not provided
- For Indoor season, footwear must have a non-marking sole. For the Outdoor season, if soccer cleats (not mandatory) are used, they must be rubber and permanently attached, no steel allowed.
- The rules of soccer do not allow for wearing of dangerous items which could cause injury to the wearer or other player such as jewellery, watches, and casts.
- Hats may be worn by goalkeepers only.
Official team colours:
Our official team colors for our jerseys are:
- Home: Royal Blue
- Away: White
- Third: Black