Soccer requires a minimal amount of equipment to play. Below is DUFC’s equipment policy
- All players must wear shin pads which are available from all sports shops including Fisher’s Soccer Shack.
- Shin pads are MANDATORY and must be worn at all games and practices. If shin pads are not worn by the players they will NOT be allowed to take part in games and practices.
- Uniforms are provided by the club. At the end of season the Jerseys have to be returned or the uniform deposit collected at the beginning of the season will be processed.
- $50 uniform deposit will be credited to your account at the end of each season (if your club jersey is returned)
- PLEASE DO NOT MACHINE DRY THE JERSEY!
- HANG UP AND AIR DRY THE JERSEY.
- Under 4, Under 6 and Under 7 may wear shorts/sweats, as required for weather conditions.
- Footwear and shin guards are not provided.
- Goalkeeper gloves are not provided
- For Indoor season, footwear must have a non-marking sole. For the Outdoor season, if soccer cleats (not mandatory) are used, they must be rubber and permanently attached, no steel allowed.
- The rules of soccer do not allow for wearing of dangerous items which could cause injury to the wearer or other player such as jewellery, watches, and casts.
- Hats may be worn by goalkeepers only.
Official team colours:
Our official team colors for our jerseys are:
- Home: Royal Blue
- Away: White
- Third: Black