Failure to adhere to this code of ethics may result in disciplinary action which may include, but is not limited, to the following:
- Verbal or written warning by a coach, official or director
- Hearing by the DUFC discipline committee
- Suspension of attending privileges for specific number of games
- Suspension of attending privileges for season
- Official record kept of incidents by DUFC
Parents and Spectator’s code of ethics:
- Remember that youth play organized sports for their own fun.
- Be on your best behaviour.
- Applaud good plays by your own team AND visiting teams.
- Show respect for your team’s opponents.
- NEVER ridicule or scold a player for making a mistake during the competition.
- Condemn the use of violence in all forms.
- Respect the officials’
- Encourage players to always play according to the rules.
- Respect role of the coaches and managers
- Take a 24 hour cool off period before submitting any complaints