Outdoor 2017 How-To Reschedule a Game
Rescheduling due to field closure/weather and other requests
Rescheduling due to Field Closure/Inclement Weather
- STEP 1: If you require a game to be rescheduled due to a field closure or inclement weather, review and complete the CMSA Game Rescheduling Form: Weather.
- STEP 2: Send the completed form to email@example.com a minimum of 3 days before the rescheduled game for CMSA to provide a referee.
Note: Artificial Turf fields are considered ‘all-weather’ and closure will be at the discretion of the referee.
Other Rescheduling Requests
- STEP 1: If you require a game to be rescheduled due to travelling to a tournament or a special event, the requesting team must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason for the reschedule.
- STEP 2: if the request has been approved, review and complete the CMSA Game Rescheduling Form: Other.
- STEP 3: Send the completed form to email@example.com no later than THREE FULL BUSINESS DAYS prior to the original game date OR prior to the rescheduled game date (whichever comes first).
- STEP 4: Once approved, teams will receive a game update email and the game will be changed on the CMSA website. It is NOT approved until the website has been updated.
Note: Requests due to player vacation, injury and/or coach availability will not be approved.
The CMSA Rescheduling Procedure can also be found online, HERE. Should you have any questions regarding game rescheduling, please contact the CMSA Office.