IMPORTANT: Registration system changes
We are transitioning to TeamSnap this season. You will need to create a new profile for your family. Please follow the link on the registration page to create your new family account and register for Outdoor 2020. Please make sure the information entered is accurate and current as we will be using the email for all correspondence going forward.
Age Group Details & Pricing
We are offering house and city league indoor soccer for girls and boys U4 through U19 age groups and will enter teams based on our registration numbers.
DUFC cannot and will not guarantee that:
- teams will be entered for every age/gender group and at every level of play. This depends on registration numbers as well as sufficient volunteer team officials.
- Team or player placement.
- a player will end up on a specific team, with a specific friend, or a specific coach.
Details & Pricing
|Age Group||Competitive Level||League||Game Nights||Practice|
|Birth Year||Included Tech Sessions||Price|
|U4 Mixed||Recreational||House League|
Introduction to soccer
|NA||Thorncliff Greenview Community Association Wednesdays 6-6:45pm May 20th - June 30th|
Crossroads Community Association Mondays 6- 6:45pm May 20th - June 30th
Winston Heights Mountview Community Association Tuesdays 6 - 6:45pm May 19th - June 30th
|U6 MIXED||Recreational||House League|
Introduction to soccer
|NA||Thorncliff Greenview Community Association Mondays and Wednesday 6-7pm May 20th - June 30th|
Crossroads Community Association Mondays and Wednesday 6-7pm May 20th - June 30th
Winston Heights Mountview Community Association Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-7pm May 19th - June 30th
|U8 & U8||Development||CMSA League Play||Monday or Tuesday||Saturday||2012,2013||2||$110|
|U9||Development||CMSA League Play||TBA||Wednesday and/or Saturday||2011,2012||5||$250|
|U11||Developmental||CMSA League Play||TBA||Any||2009,2010||5||$300|
Tier II - Tier VI
|CMSA League Play||TBA||Any||2007,2008||5||$375|
Tier II - Tier VI
|CMSA League Play||Any||Any||2005,2006||5||$375|
Tier II - Tier V
|CMSA League Play||Any||Any||2003,2004||5||$375|
Tier III or IV
|CMSA League Play||Any||Any||2001,2002||5||$375|
- Additional Fees for tournaments may be requested by teams on a per team bases.
- Additional Fees for additional technical training may be required by teams on a per team bases.
- Additional Fees for away & 3rd jersey if required by teams on a per team bases
If payment for a registration invoice has been completed and you decide to withdraw your child(ren) prior to tryouts you will be refunded your registration fee minus a $100.00 administration fee. If you withdraw your child(ren) after tryouts no refund will be given.
Pre Season Clinic – TBD
Deerfoot United Football Club in person registration
Saturday Feb 8, 2020 from 10am-12pm at the Calgary North Soccer Centre #103 4404 14th Street NE
Saturday Feb 22, 2020 from 9:30-11:30am at the Calgary Soccer Centre 7000 48th Street SE
– We now accept credit card payments in person using a Square Up swiper
Register with us online
- We’re here to help if you run into any issues with online registration! It is important to make sure your email address is current so we are able to contact you for tryouts. We do not contact via phone number.
Your personal information, such as names, home addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers is private and confidential. The information provided is stored in a secure location and is accessible only by designated administrators and used only for the purpose for which you provided the information. There are no circumstances under which TeamSnap or your sports organization will provide or sell personal information to third parties.
We’re working hard to keep soccer affordable for everyone!
We believe that no child should be denied soccer due to financial hardship. We have a number of programs designed to help those who need it, starting with KidSport. Contact us at email@example.com for a confidential inquiry.
Information you will need for filling out finical assistance forms:
- season dates: TBA
- Club Mailing Address: PO Box 64026 – 5628 – 4th Street NW, Calgary, AB, T2K 6J1
- Club contact: firstname.lastname@example.org – Ellen MacCallum
- Club Phone Number: 403-775-7549
- Play 2X / week, 1 hour/day
Low Registration Fees
Our pricing remains among the lowest in the entire city.
All team officials on rosters (coaches and managers) and board members receive a $50 credit towards a future registration fee as a small token of appreciation for time and effort. Bingo Volunteers for TGCA are eligible for a $55 bingo credit. Contact us to have this applied to your account. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Before registering please review the following documents:
- Bullying Policy
- Equipment Policy
- Refund Policy
- Volunteer with DUFC
- ASA Parents Soccer Guide
- Changing the Game in youth sports
- Field Marshal Program
- Sports nutrition for youth
Before the season starts, CMSA will send an email requesting completion of an electronic online waiver. Paper copies are no longer necessary unless you don’t have email.