Deerfoot United Football Club (DUFC) would like to welcome you and your family to soccer; we are excited to have you as part of our community. DUFC is here to ensure your child has an awesome soccer experience; we support your club as well as provide opportunities for all participants in a fun, safe and inclusive environment.
If you have a son or daughter who is interested in playing soccer, visit the Registration page for information on how to get registered with a DUFC.
DUFC looks forward to seeing you fill the stands each week and would like to thank you for your dedication in supporting players as they develop as athletes on the field, and as healthy, successful and confident individuals off the field.
We invite parents to visit the LTPD (long-term player development) page, our Grassroots Soccer page, and our Become a coach page for helpful information and links to get you ready for the season and in supporting your young athlete.
Spectator’s code of ethics:
- Remember that youth play organized sports for their own fun.
- Be on your best behavior.
- Applaud good plays by your own team AND visiting teams.
- Show respect for your team’s opponents.
- NEVER ridicule or scold a player for making a mistake during the competition.
- Condemn the use of violence in all forms.
- Respect the officials’ decisions.
- Encourage players to always play according to the rules.
- Respect role of the coaches and managers
- Take a 24 hour cool off period before submitting any complaints
Required reading for parents:
- Volunteer with DUFC
- Changing the Game in youth sports
- Field Marshal Program
- ASA Parents Soccer Guide
- Bullying Policy
- Equipment Policy
- Practice Gyms Policy
DUFC Team wear:
- Approved DUFC team wear is available. Click here for more information
Financial assistants resources:
- Clubs financial assistance information can be found on the registration page
- KidSport homepage
- Jumpstart homepage
Other Important Links for Parents:
- Changing the Game Project
- Respect in Sport
- ASA Insurance Coverage Summary
- Universities and Collages recruitment information
- Sports nutrition for youth
- The Ultimate Parent Guide for Protecting Your Child on the Internet
- ONLINE TEEN SAFETY GUIDE