Rules for teams that are practicing at school gyms.
- Parents: PLEASE do NOT leave your child at the school until you have confirmed that the child’s coach or manager is present in the building.
- Parents and Coaches: Players and children are NOT to be running around the hallways or ever left unattended in the schools.
- Coaches: DO NOT ever leave a player alone outside the schools waiting for a ride. Stay with them until the ride arrives.
- Coaches: DO NOT let your players hammer the soccer balls at the walls. It could cause damage to building, injury to players, and serves absolutely NO purpose as a soccer skill.
- Coaches: Respect the school and all decorations that maybe hung up in the gyms. do NOT let your players damage or destroy any decoration in the building.